The OnAir 1500 – a 12-channel, 6-fader console (expandable to 12 faders), is designed as a flexible hybrid solution for radio broadcasting and production. It’s ideal for studios needing an additional professional grade fader unit and additional I/O or a compact and cost effective mixing console for a production room or studio. Integrated USB playback and record functions make the OnAir 1500 a very compact yet complete mixer.
- 12-channel, 6-fader console with Studer NANO SCORE DSP and I/O Engine, 100 mm faders
- 6-fader add-on expansion module, 100mm faders
- Super slim design for ergonomic table top installation
- Flush-mount and 19″ rack-mount options available
- Full channel processing, including four-band EQ, compressor, limiter, expander, gate and de-esser
- Comprehensive monitoring and talkback with unique headphone split mode and internal speaker
- OLEDs (Organic LED) in fader strips and central module provide clearest displays.
- Ergonomic, easy-to-learn Touch ‘n’ Action™ user interface.
- USB jingle playback and bus recording facilities
- I/O Expansion through standard Studer D21m card slots
- Complete integration with Radio Automation Systems, Studer’s Call Management System, and RELINK our I/O sharing technology
- Advanced timer functionality
- USB user identifier for easy user rights assignment
- Standard I/O:
– Inputs: 16 Mic/Line, 4 stereo AES (with SRC), D21m card slot, USB
– Outputs: 16 Line Out, 4 stereo AES, D21m card slot, USB
– Control: 8 x GPI, 8 x GPO, Ethernet
– Busses: 1 stereo PGM, 1 stereo RECORD, 1 stereo PFL, 4 N–1 busses (AUX), 1 Audition, CR and ST monitoring (stereo)